Wednesday, February 10, 2010

At Home Today

We have one car in the family these days, so we try to plan as much as we can in order to get out of the house (and keep my sanity). I have to say that sometimes it's good to have an at-home day the whole day. With doctor's appointments and other errands keeping us busy lately, today I felt like I accomplished something just by not getting out of the house. Really just regular stuff that I had been putting off (like folding laundry and organizing).

As I was sitting folding the boys' clothes and thinking about how much laundry those little bodies produce, I was watching Bruce trying on every single pair of Clark's (clean) underwear one by one. (Sorry Clark, but in my defense he was wearing a diaper.) It made me laugh and think that being busy is fun, but this has been a good at-home day. And I love being a Mom to these cute, silly, energetic little boys.

Sorry about the blurry pictures, but these were taken with my phone (since we may never find our camera).

Hangin' out with our buddies J. (behind Bruce) and S. (on the left) the other day. Please excuse the mess...

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Its nice to have an at home day. Your boys sound funny. Hope I can meet them before they are funny teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it's so fun just to be home. And your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that you being at home allows you to be my personal interior designer. just think, when you go back to your career i'll have to wait on hold or convince a secretary i'm important!

    ReplyDelete