Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sweet and Hot

First, this statement would apply to my husband. :) But coming in second these days there is another love in my life - sweet hot mustard.


I get this crazy pregnancy craving for summer sausage (I know, right?) and it just doesn't hit the spot without some sweet hot mustard and some good cheese. Humor me, ok? I've been looking for something new to eat this with. Yum! Also acceptable would be some good BBQ from Bono's or a nice big steak. (Notice a trend here?) I don't know if these other options would work with the mustard though... No, probably not.

Also something I love is this table from this site.

 
Our dining situation continues to bug me. Its like musical chairs except when you're "out" your chair collapses underneath you like matchsticks. One day... hopefully Caleb will make this table for me. :) I would probably do a more traditional stain color. Maybe not though. This picture has a nice, clean, "worn-in" look. A step nicer than "distressed" in my opinion, which is my general look these days. Can't have everything looking like that or people start to wonder. Anyone built from that site before?

2 comments:

  1. That is way beyond my skill range. But it is beautiful. So good to hear from you on the ole' blog! I also LOVE meat when I'm pregnant. I could eat at Hoggy's (a bbq joint) everyday. I will have to think of some mustard recipes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not built anything from any site. Not coordinated enough. :) Meat sounds good, though. And sweet hot mustard. I need to try something like that! :)

    ReplyDelete