Monday, June 15, 2009

Blast from the Past

Its fun to look at old photos. I found this in a box today while I was looking for something completely different. This was taken in the backyard where I grew up. We had just had a campout (hence the tent) and this is the next morning, I think. It reminds me that it has been a long time since I went back to visit. If anyone has a guess as to when this was taken and who that is on the back row, I would like to hear. I figure I was somewhere between 9 and 12. I think this may have been the last time I posed so brazenly in a swimsuit...



From Left to Right
(Back row) Erica, Sara, Kristy, ?, Penny, Carly (baby)
(Front row) Sarah, Wendy, Kelly, Me, Leah, Sheri, Jenny

3 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!! That's so awesome!
    I think I remember this campout... did we eat pop rocks that night?

    Anyway, I have no clue when it was taken. But it was fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clue either. It was during the years of "Little Women" obviously. Whenever that was. I remember that night faintly, which is more than I remember most of childhood. :) I have no idea about the girl in the back. I can't see her very well, but good luck figuring it out! Does your mom have any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara. I was trying to remember what we called our little group. I was drawing a huge blank.

    ReplyDelete