Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Little Bit of Song and Dance

Two posts in a row! I know, I can't believe it either...

Brucie likes to sing. Especially if it has to do with Thomas the Train. I think it is so cute. Here is his rendition of "It's Great to be an Engine". My favorite part is when he says, "Puff, puff, puffing along." (I thought I'd let you know in case you can't understand what he's saying.) That lump on the couch behind Bruce is Caleb, who got up early with Bruce this morning (but was sleeping while I filmed this video). There is nothing sweeter than an extra 30 minutes of sleep. Thanks Caleb!





Clark and Bruce are playing with one of those "noise making" toys that we had hidden somewhere and they found it again. (The kind of toys that scare you when you're walking by them at night and they start up suddenly. Creepy. Or when the batteries are dying and the song gets lower and slower. Even creepier.) It sings an alphabet song, but you can't hear it very well. In the first video Clark is dancing and doesn't know Caleb is filming him. In the second one, they're both dancing, but Clark is playing it up for the camera. Still cute enough that I had to post them both.







2 comments:

  1. I hate toys that make noise like that. I always have. I've always told people that if they give my kids noise-making toys, they'll just be given to someone else or Goodwill or something. Consider them warned! My dislike of them was reinforced when Morgan did a study on hearing loss and found out that some children's toys permanently damage hearing. Oops. Just noticed this sounds really negative. I didn't mean it that way. Just on one of my rants. :) Your boys are so cute! I loved watching Bruce stomp his feet, dancing. So adorable! And so nice of Caleb to let you sleep in! Good job, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew has that exact ABC song toy. It's obnoxious, but nothing is quite as disturbing as his talking Robot. Rescued from a DI toy bin, the robot stands a full foot tall and clearly seems the result of the 80s vultron phase. That wouldn't be so bad, but when it speaks it sounds like the demonic version of Wall-e. I call it Luc-e. That's short for Lucifer.

    ReplyDelete