Sunday, September 6, 2009

Exerpts from the Scriptures

Literally...


I found Brucie manhandling Caleb's scriptures the other day. Clark stated several times in the following minutes that it was Brucie who did it (and not him). Brucie spent a while in time-out while I found all the pieces. Repaired pieces are on the left-hand side of the picture.
Reconstruction was touch-and-go, but I think the patient is going to pull through with all pages intact. Caleb has committed to not leave his scriptures on the table after he is done reading them in the morning.


Brucie a few days earlier with my fruit smoothie... What a stinker! I guess you notice a theme here: Items left on the table are not safe from almost-2-year-olds.


Clark looking cheerful after church today. He's posing for Nana who got this outfit for his birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It always takes several major messes, I think, to get into the groove. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... haha.... haha... ha... ahhhhhh....
    Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you!

    ReplyDelete