Friday, February 19, 2010

Kid Quotes

Funny things my kids have said recently:

Me to Clark: "Okay Clark you have 5 more minutes."
Clark: "No, no, 4 more minutes."
Me: "Okay... 4 more minutes."
Clark: "Is 4 more minutes a long time?"
Me: (Thinking about putting Clark down for a nap...) "Yes, 4 minutes is a long time."

Bruce to Clark, who just snagged his pretzels: "Clarkie! You spit that out right now!"
Sorry Bruce, but you probably don't want it anymore. It's the thought that counts I guess.

Clark to Mom: "Mom, I want to go with Grandma." or "No, Mom, I want to sit by Grandma."
He's got it figured out already. Grandma is a softy.

Bruce, while sitting on my lap: "OH! The baby bumped me!"

Me to Bruce: "What should we name the new baby?"
Bruce: "Thomas the Train."
I don't think she would be to happy with that one when she got older...

Clark, after grabbing a toy from Bruce and being scolded: "But Mom, he didn't want it anymore."
Is that right? Nice try mister!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie, I just wondered over to your blog and couldn't help but wondering: are you naming your kids after superheroes? If so, I would suggest naming your next son "Barry" after the Flash, who is the coolest superhero out there. Cute family btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, they're actually family names, but it does seem to help people remember them. Thought about continuing with the next baby, but haven't had as much luck with the girl names...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, if you do decide to go with Thomas the Train, would you call her Thomasina for short? =)

    ReplyDelete