Friday, August 27, 2010

Look-alikes


Baby Kate has this funny little baby fuzz mohawk on her head which is nearly impossible to capture in a picture. (I should say, with my camera and photography skills it is nearly impossible to capture.) Finally I got a decent shot. I hope you all can appreciate the hard work because it took about 14 pictures and this was nearly the only usable one and even this one is kinda blurry. One of my small accomplishments this week.

The other... potty training. I remember very clearly why I have been putting it off. We're not there yet, but its getting better everyday. We cannot seem to be able to get #2 in the potty and not in the pants. Any suggestions out there?


2 comments:

  1. No suggestions, but the picture is adorable. Good job! Thanks for taking the time to get it, because it is so funny and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly the cutest photo EVER...in the history of EVER!

    ReplyDelete