Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A is for Apple. B is for Bruce.

My little 15 month old, Bruce, is a funny, happy little boy who generally thinks everything his big brother does is wonderful and should be copied immediately. Although the day has yet to come when they can get along for more than 5 minutes together, they are generally pretty sweet to each other. I was listening to Clark chatting in his room over the baby monitor the other day and he said, "Brucie is my best friend. Brucie is my best friend. Brucie is my best friend I never sawed." He got it mostly right, but completely cute.


I think Bruce is a pretty good talker for his age, which is cute in that teeny baby voice of his. He will probably be just as much of a talker as Clark (heaven help me). This recent video is when Brucie (my climber) scavenged a browning apple off of the table and was pretty pleased with himself. He was telling us all about it. My little Brucie. He won't be little for long because he's in such a hurry to be a "big boy" like his brother.




1 comment:

  1. I love little baby voices! My first didn't start really talking until he was about 2 1/2 but my second one started talking in sentences when he was 18 mos. It's funny how the younger ones pick things up much more quickly. Just wait a few more months for Bruce to grow a little more and then they will be best friends who want to do everything together. It's heaven!

    ReplyDelete